Who are the AVSL group?
AVSL Group was founded in 1998 and has rapidly grown to become a driving force in the consumer electronics market. The AVSL team comprises enthusiastic and dedicated professionals with a variety of experience in all sectors of the business. Each member of the team is dedicated to maintaining and surpassing the high level of service that customers have come to expect.
Our individual brand names help us focus and develop our products range within its own area of the market, whilst allowing the AVSL group to expand into other emerging markets in the future.
What do we do?
At AVSL, we pride ourselves on our unique level of service - offering the option of same day dispatch on the majority of orders, made possible due to high stock availability and a dedicated warehouse team who ensure that all orders are completed the same day they are received - a service level that is essential in today's business climate.
Our product range covers over 4000 in-demand lines with an excellent sell through rate. We continually research and source new products, ensuring a selection of fresh and exciting lines are available each month.
What can we do for you?
Our friendly sales and accounts teams are on hand from 8am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday to take your calls, process your orders and answer any questions you may have about your account.
Our dedicated technical support team monitor and control the quality of both existing and new products, and are available to answer technical queries, ensuring that any issues are solved quickly and painlessly.
Why choose AVSL?
As one of the UK’s leading electrical distributors, our goal is to deliver an outstanding level of service, both in terms of product choice and customer service.
We are committed to developing creative, reliable and value for money products and distributing them with an uncompromising level of service and support. We understand retail and have packaged our products to help you make sales. With great prices, great products and a really great customer service record, we think you will benefit working with us.
We also have a great relationship with our installers; we know you need reliable products at short notice. That’s why our brands are found in many well known and not so well known venues. We are here to help so if you need products going direct to site or HQ, then no bother, we’ll ship to suit.
Our customers matter and we like to think we look after them. Why not put us to the test and open an account today.
Free next day delivery for orders of £100 or over!
AVSL offer a free next working day delivery service for all orders of £100.00, ex stock, or over to our customers within UK Mainland. We pride ourselves on our unique level of service - offering the option of same day dispatch on the majority of orders, made possible due to high stock availability and a dedicated warehouse team who ensure that all orders are completed the same day they are received - a service level that is essential in today's business climate.
Orders dispatched for next working day delivery will be delivered before 6:00pm Monday to Friday to UK addresses with the following exceptions
- Large volume orders : Large cubic volume orders that are unsuitable for carton based delivery will be dispatched on a 24 - 48 hour pallet service (some products may be subject to additional carriage charges)
- Remote areas : The following post code areas normally receive a 48 hour service - AB, BT, DG, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, MY, ML, PA, PH, SY, TD, ZE
- Channel islands : Are not supported on a carriage paid basis, customers must make their own transport arrangements
- Northern Ireland : Carriage paid orders is £250 plus, ex stock or £22 small order charge applies to any orders below £250
- Southern Ireland : Carriage paid orders is £500 plus, ex stock or £25 small order charge applies to any orders below £500. All consignments are subject to a £72.00 customs clearance charge. Our friendly sales and accounts teams are on hand from 8:00am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday to take your calls, process your orders and answer any questions you may have about your account.
Please note : Goods will be delivered before 6:00pm Monday to Friday. All orders must be placed before 2.00pm to qualify for next day delivery. Orders under £100.00 will incur a delivery charge.