To comply with all required directives and standards, we have a dedicated inhouse QC team, ensuring that every new product undergoes a stringent quality control procedure to ensure its suitability and compliance with relevant standards.
Our QC team also conduct regular compliance checks on all current products to ensure the product quality is maintained across shipments.
By organising ongoing ‘product awareness’ sessions for all members of the AVSL team, a high level of technical product knowledge is available at all levels of the company with most technical queries solved quickly and efficiently by a simple phone call.
Returns Procedure In the event that you have a faulty product within the warranty period, our simple returns process is as follows;
- Fully complete the required fields on the Returns Request Form. This form is available to download via your account within the support section.
- Email the Returns Request Form to email@example.com
- Within 1 working day we will review and check the details of your request. We will then email the returns request form back to you with your returns authorisation number.
- Please print and include this form when you send the goods back. All goods must be well packaged and include any accessories that came with the original product.
- You are responsible for returning goods to AVSL Group at your own expense and for providing proof of delivery. Goods returned without authorisation will be credited less a handling charge of 25% of the total value. The processing of these returns may also be delayed.
Please note : When receiving deliveries it is important to check the number of cartons being signed for. Any shortages must be notified to the AVSL Group sales department within 72 hours.
AVSL Group offers a 12 month warranty on all goods sold. The warranty period starts from the date of the AVSL Group invoice for the goods.