CS Series Wooden Installation Speakers
Passive speaker cabinets with smooth and even frequency response for accurate delivery of music and vocal material. Birch plywood cabinets with polyurethane texture coated finish and acoustic foam backed steel grilles. Fitted with steel U brackets and mounting hardware for convenient and neat installation. Understated minimalist design with premium quality performance.
- Premium birch plywood construction
- Titanium diaphragm HF compression driver
- Balanced full-range sound reproduction
- Supplied with adjustable U-brackets
- CS-610 and CS-810 VESA mount compatible
- 10", 12" and 15" models fitted with 35mm pole mount socket
Specification : Common
Specification : Versions
In the box
The box for this item contains :
- 1 x CS series wooden speaker cabinet
- 1 x Adjustable U bracket
Support : articles
Impedance is the effective resistance of an electric circuit or component to alternating current, arising from the combined effects of resistance and reactance. Here we explain the features of low impedance and how it is implemented in a speaker system.
Our speaker and amplifier products cover many environments and applications with a focus on clear and efficient sound coverage. Here we discuss the different types of systems
A summary explaining the key differences between RMS, Max and Peak power ratings.